House cleaning is a summer project for all people out there, especially for those who don’t have time for everyday detail cleaning due to their busy routines at home and office. These summer house-cleaning tricks are so much fun to do that, you can even involve your children to help you out and learn house-cleaning tricks in fun ways by doing one thing at a time and cleaning one thing in one day, Don’t get yourself tired!
Every type of stain and dirt has its own cleaning agent which you will learn making after the end of this article.
Start with cleaning your walls, with kids and pets in the house, it is very obvious to have dirty walls. You might want to change the position of frames on the walls don’t be scared of those stains. There are two ways to clean those stains.
- Mix vinegar with water in a small bucket, and soak your washcloth in it, then rub it gently on the stains. For tougher spots/stains, fill a spray bottle with the solution and spray it directly on the stains, then wipe the area with a sponge.
- Mix one cup of bleach in one gallon of water and use a sponge to clean the spots. Don’t forget to wear hand gloves.
Let's talk about wooden floors first because they are more sensitive to cleaning agents and require more care than tile floors.
The best and most natural way to clean your floor is to do it through vinegar and water solution First sweep or vacuum your floor and then mop out the floor by using the vinegar and water solution.
Use the same method for tile floor cleaning. The tough and dirty stains are in the tile grout. To sweep clean tile grout fill your spray bottle with a vinegar solution, spray over grout lines, and scrub with a toothbrush. Mop out with clean water later.
With a simple cleaning hack, you can clean your cabinets, drawers, and shelves in no time, using different-sized brushes or sponges for scrubbing the dirt off.
The agent you are going to use is a mixture of only two ingredients; 2 parts vegetable oil and 1 part baking soda.
Just rub them on the surface of the cabinet, drawers, and shelves.
Tea and coffee stains:
Make a solution of 1:1 water and vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it on the stain, cover with a damp cloth, then dab with diluted ammonia (1 tablespoon ammonia in 1 cup clear water), blot with a clean damp cloth followed by a dry cloth.
Gum sticking to any surface:
It may look very messy at first sight, but it is very easy to remove put ice over it until it gets really hard, then scrape it off with a butter knife or comb, to dislodge the residue with clear soap-soaked water.
To get rid of grease stains from food residue take some cornflour and let it sit on the stain for a while when it is dry brush it off and see the difference.
White wine stains:
Dab with water and a little clear dish soap. Rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
Red wine stains:
Blot with a clean, damp cloth, but don’t rub, then take a clean cloth apply white wine, and blot again. Do you still see it? Sprinkle some baking soda on it and let sit for about 20 minutes, and remove with a clean cloth.
Cleaning the rugs, carpets, and mats:
First, vacuum them properly, then take them out on a sunny day, take a water hose and get them wet, then sprinkle some detergent on the rug, grab a big brush, and scrub the rug properly now rinse off the soapy water and keep rinsing until you see clear water. You can involve your kids in this activity as well and have a little water fight.
Heating food in the microwave can fill it with greasy stains after a while, but they are as easy to clean as it is to heat food. Take a bowl fill it with water and add two tablespoons of white vinegar Put it in the microwave for two minutes and remove the bowl, now Clean it with a clean dry cloth. Your microwave oven will come out as clean as new.
Cleaning Your Fridge and Refrerigitor and Deep Freezer:
Turn off your fridge and let all the ice melt away Make a dishwashing solution in a bowl, Deep a sponge in it, and wash your fridge with it from inside and out. Now take another bowl and make a vinegar and baking soda solution in it, Now take an old toothbrush and scrub off all the tough stains from the body and the rubber on doors. Now take a damp cloth and wipe out everything. For better results let it have some sunlight to kill all the bacteria before starting to use it again.
Cleaning the light globes:
Take out a day remove all the globes from the light holders and get them cleaned in a very easy way. Make a detergent or dish wash solution in a tub and soak them in it for an hour or two, (so that the dirt can get a bit loose to clean up easily). Now take a clean brush or a sponge and scrub the dirt off, Once you are satisfied that your light globes are clean, run water through them rinse thoroughly, and let them dry. Now you will see your rooms brighten up than ever before.
There is no need to waste much money on buying expensive glass cleaning products with this easy hack. Make a diluted vinegar solution in a spray bottle and grab some old newspapers. Spray the solution on the glass surface until it’s all wet and clean it with old newspapers, keep rubbing the glass surface until the solution is all dry. You can apply this trick to any glass surface, whether it is your mirror, table tops, shelf doors, or any tabletop, and see them shining.
⦁ Sink; To clean the metal sink of the kitchen give the sink a quick rinse, and sprinkle baking soda all over the sink surface, scrub with a brush and then rinse off with clean water, Rub lemon on taps to clean the water stains leave for about 3-4 minutes then clean it with a clean piece of cloth.
⦁ Slabs; To clean the slabs of the kitchen first, spray mild bleach on the surface and leave for about 10 minutes After the bubbles start appearing wait until they vanish. Clean the surface with a sponge, after the surface is clean wash it with soapy water and clean it all off with a damp cloth again and again until you are sure there is no chemical left on the surface.
⦁ Stove; First turn off the stove disconnect all the connections that lead to the gas pipe and turn on the fire. Now take a spray bottle, add some apple cider vinegar, a little amount of water, and a pinch of salt, and shake it well. Sprinkle baking soda on the stove, then spray the solution on the stove and leave it for about 5-10 minutes, now After the bubbles disappear, take a clean cloth and remove the solution. You will surely be able to feel the difference.
Wooden; If you want to clean your wooden furniture, and remove those bad-looking scratches in a few minutes. Take turpentine oil in a spray bottle and spray over the wooden surface, now rub it gently until it’s all dry. Don’t be too hard on the wooden surface. Your furniture will look as if it just got freshly polished.
Couches; With lots of use the couches become really dirty no matter how you try to take care of it. They may also get some nasty stains after a while. So the hack is to take rubbing alcohol and pour it in a spray bottle, spray it all over your couch, and spray closely at stains but go spot by spot and patch by patch. Once you have sprayed rubbing alcohol on the couch, use all your muscles to remove the dirt with a clean sponge, but make sure not to use the dirty sponge, again and again, try to use a clean sponge as much as you can. Now take your brush and scrub off more dirt and keep scrubbing until rubbing alcohol has evaporated.
How to clean ceiling fans:
First, tape the fan switch for safety and lay an old sheet on the floor and over the furniture under the fan. Fill a spray bottle with 2 tablespoons of water and distilled vinegar spray it on the fan and then clean it off with a piece of cloth the difference will surely be noticed.
When you have kids in the house, it’s more likely to have disasters caused by them as well, and the toughest stains they create are the ones created by wall chalking They can be removed easily, take a damp sponge and sprinkle some baking soda on it and rub it against your child’s wall art. Involve your children in this activity so that they know it is not a really good thing to do and needs to be cleaned, paste a clean white chart on the wall and teach them to draw on it instead.
Toys; Give all the toys a bath once a month they need to be bacteria-free for your child’s health.
Small toys; tie all the small toys in a laundry cleaning bag and wash them in your washing machine.
Wash all your decoration pieces to let them enhance the beauty of your house Instead of looking like a dirt pile at every corner of your house, wash the crystal pieces the same way as you will wash your light globes.
For Brass, copper, and silver ornaments, wash them with detergent and sponge first and let them dry, Once they have dried polish them with specific and exclusive polishes to revive their expensive look.
- Tub; To clean the tub first rinse the tub add a vinegar-water solution and scrub with a sponge to form a paste After, let it sit for about 10-15 minutes then rinse it off.
- Shower; To clean the shower take a spray bottle and add 1 cup of vinegar,1/2 cup baking soda, and 1 cup of ammonia to a gallon and a half of hot water after adding this mixture into the spray bottle mix it well and spray it over the shower let it sit for 20 minutes after that rinse it with hot water.
- Shower curtains; To clean the shower curtains, put them in lukewarm water in your washing machine, now Take some detergent in a bowl add half a cup of baking soda, and pour it into the washing machine tub, While the cycle is going on now add round about half cup vinegar. Add your dirty kitchen towels in the tub as well, they will also get cleaned and keep the texture of shower curtains from ruining.
- Taps: Take some baking soda in a bowl and an old toothbrush, scrub the soda on the tap and leave it there for about 20 minutes, and then clean it with a clean cloth.
- Toilet Bowl; Sprink baking soda in the toilet bowl and add the vinegar-water solution Leave it until the solution frizzes and the solution starts bubbling out, now After the solution is fully absorbed in the toilet bowl rinse it.
Throughout Cork City and surrounding areas, Excellent Clean LTD has the safety of our clients in mind. Our House cleaning services are designed to be tough on germs, dirt, and grime, but safe for your family and gentle on your home’s surfaces. We use EPA-registered cleaning products for all of our Residential cleaning services, and for our Deep cleaning services, we use products that clean your surfaces and protect your home.
We are fully insured knowledgeable and competent when it comes to health and safety standards.
We have qualified staff that hold Safe Pass, Manual Handling
Whether you are looking for Commercial Cleaning Services in Cork or other Residential cleanings, Office cleaning services in Cork
Excellent Clean LTD is committed to your well-being. We are also thoroughly trained in the proper products and procedures to offer effective, safe cleanings, and are insured and bonded to protect your best interests. Do not forget to check out our Cleaning Tips
- Best reviewed Office Cleaning in Cork
- Domestic cleaning companies in Cork
- Restaurant Cleaning in Cork Checklist
- How to Clean Your House For Winter
- Tips and Tricks on Cleaning Your House This Summer
- 5 Steps to Clean Your Healthcare Facility Effectively
- Tips on how to remove ink from a carpet
- Hiring professional cleaners for retail in Cork
We Cover Cork City and Surrounding Areas, Our professional cleaning services are affordable, efficient, and completely customizable, so you choose what gets done in your home or office. Our wide service area and expert-level training and certification allow us to provide a variety of services, including:
- Domestic Deep Cleaning Service in Cork
- Commercial Cleaning Service in Cork
- Wheelie Bin Cleaning Service in Cork
- School Cleaning Service in Cork
- Office Cleaning Service in Cork
- Once Off Cleaning Service in Cork
- Gym Cleaning Service in Cork
- Before/ After Party Cleaning in Cork
- House Cleaning Service in Cork
- End of Tenancy in Cork
- Apartment Cleaning Service in Cork
- After Build Cleaning in Cork
- Restaurant Cleaning Service in Cork
- Bar, Nightclub & Pub Cleaning Service in Cork
- Retail Cleaning Service in Cork
- Medical Centre & Clinic Cleaning Services in Cork
Are you looking for cleaners with a safe pass?
At Excellent Clean LTD We have qualified staff that hold Safe Pass and Manual Handling
- Domestic Cleaning service in Cork
- Post-Construction Cleaning in Cork
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling in Cork
- General Cleaning service in Cork
- Extra Services
- Mould Cleaning service in Cork
- Carpet Cleaning Service in Cork
- Move In–Out Cleaning service in Cork
- Power Wash in Cork
- Inside Windows Cleaning in Cork
- Comprehensive Cleaning Services
- House Cleaners Cork
- House Cleaning Services Cork
- Professional Cleaners Cork
- Contract Cleaners Cork
- Cork House Cleaning Services
- End of Lease Cleaning Cork
- House Deep Cleaning Services