Deep Cleaning services in Cork
Excellent Clean LTD
Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Services in Cork
We Cover Cork City and the Surrounding Area!
Registered and fully insured
We are open 7 days a week 8 AM - 10 PM
We have qualified staff that hold Safe Pass & Manual Handling
Our Deep cleaning is a comprehensive and detailed cleaning service that goes beyond the scope of regular cleaning. It involves the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of areas and surfaces that are not typically covered during routine cleaning, such as behind appliances, under furniture, and inside cupboards. The aim of deep cleaning is to eliminate accumulated dirt, grime, and germs, resulting in a refreshed and hygienic environment.
Excellent Clean LTD's Deep Clean Service option is a comprehensive top-to-bottom cleaning of your home. We recommend Deep Cleaning if you have not had your home professionally cleaned within the past three (3) months.
We can offer custom Deep House cleaning at affordable prices. And believe us, our hiring cost will be nothing in comparison to the time and money you might spend cleaning on your own.
Our deep cleaning experts will scrub the toilets, baths, and sinks, and make the bathroom floors and tiles sparkle again. Smaller details, such as door frames, will not be overlooked and will be cleaned with our top-notch cleaning materials.
Hoovering carpets and floors, dusting surfaces, and furniture, cleaning windows internally, curtain rails, skirting boards, and door frames. We will give all hallways, stairs, and common areas a thorough deep clean too. We will remove spider webs, wipe the skirting boards, and dust surfaces, wipe switches and sockets, hover, and mop floors.
We are committed to using eco-friendly cleaning products and methods during deep cleaning services. Our cleaning staff uses professional-grade, environmentally friendly products that are safe for occupants and effective in removing dirt, grime, and germs. Additionally, we constantly review and update our cleaning practices to minimize our environmental impact and ensure a sustainable approach.
We are your local cleaning services. Our experienced cleaners are equipped to deal with every aspect of the job we do it all.
We know what it takes to set ourselves apart and build loyalty: A proven business model, built on excellent customer service
Because indoor pollution rates are typically higher than outdoor pollution rates, we take dust removal seriously.
Taking the stress out of any aspect of cleaning is what we specialize in at affordable prices
Our Deep Cleaning Service Includes:
- Hoover all floors both tiled and carpeted
- Hoover inside sofas under pillows and cushions
- Dust and polish all skirts and sills
- Dust all furniture and all surfaces with a damp cloth
- Dust all walls from the top to remove all spider nets and dus
- Polish inside wardrobes (if empty)
- Dust on top of door frames
- Dust all doors and handles
- Polish main entrance door
- Polish all light fixtures and switches
- Dust and polish all picture frames
- Polish all stairs handrails
- Polish outside radiators
- Mop all floors
- Outside Presses
- Wall Tiles & All Top Counters
- Inside Microwave
- Oven & Hob
- Sink & Kettle And Toaster
- Table And Chairs
- Outside big appliances (washer/dryer/dishwasher/fridge )
- Deep cleaning of all components including:
- The wall tiles from the top to the bottom
- Tap & Faucets
- Shower cabinets & Inside presses (if empty)
- We offer regular and one-off deep cleanings for domestic properties.
- We will deep clean the oven and cooker, dishwasher, the fridge, as well as all the smaller kitchen appliances, such as kettles, microwave ovens, toasters etc. We will also clean all the cupboards and drawers, inside and out if they are empty or the time allows.
- Our deep cleaning experts will scrub the toilets, baths, and sinks, and make the bathroom floors and tiles sparkle again. Smaller details, such as door frames, will not be overlooked and will be cleaned with our top-notch cleaning materials.
- We will give all hallways, stairs, and common areas a thorough deep clean too. We will remove spider webs, wipe the skirting boards, dust surfaces, wipe switches and sockets, hoover, and mop floors.
- With our expert team, we guarantee your home will be thoroughly cleaned to the highest professional standards.
- All of our professional cleaners are vetted, qualified, and professionally trained to bring you the best service possible, along with being efficient, friendly, and having excellent time management skills.
- Once you approve our quote, the cleaner will arrive at a day and time that suits your needs. Our team is available seven days a week, so all services provided will be at your convenience.
Highly specialized in oven cleaning service, we have the solution for you
Easy Online Scheduling
Just a Few Clicks
Cleaning with Care
and Eco-Friendly Products
and Shine Around You.
Our Cleaners will arrive at your doorstep with all the products and equipment on a convenient day and time.
We understand your home is important to you. That’s why we focus on the quality of the clean.
Best Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Services in Cork
Throughout Cork City and surrounding areas, Excellent Clean LTD has the safety of our clients in mind. Our House cleaning services are designed to be tough on germs, dirt, and grime, but safe for your family and gentle on your home’s surfaces. We use EPA-registered cleaning products for all of our Residential cleaning services, and for our Deep cleaning services, we use products that clean your surfaces and protect your home.
We are fully insured knowledgeable and competent when it comes to health and safety standards.
We have qualified staff that hold Safe Pass, and Manual Handling. Whether you are looking for Commercial Cleaning Services in Cork or other Residential cleanings, Office cleaning services in Cork
We Cover Cork City and Surrounding Areas
Our professional cleaning services are affordable, efficient, and completely customizable, so you choose what gets done in your home or office. Our wide service area and expert-level training and certification allow us to provide a variety of services, including:
Are you looking for cleaners with a safe pass?
Mould Cleaning Service in Cork
How to prevent black mould?
In an ideal world, the best way to tackle black spot mould is to prevent it from appearing in the first place. All of the following can reduce condensation which is the most common cause of black mould growth.
- Opening windows and doors often will prevent moisture from being trapped, allowing your home to ventilate more efficiently.
- When using showers or baths, keep the windows open and the extractor fans turned on. Doors should be kept closed for a period after the shower to allow the excess moisture to escape.
- Keep lids on pots and pans and extractor fans turned on while cooking.
- Where possible, dry clothes outside. Alternatively, dry clothes using a tumble dryer or in a closed room with the window open.
Our team of expert deep cleaners is here to help!
We offer a comprehensive house deep clean service that leaves your home sparkling clean and free from dirt, dust, and grime.
Our deep cleaning service is designed to tackle even the toughest cleaning challenges. We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that every nook and cranny of your home is thoroughly cleaned, including those hard-to-reach places that other cleaners may miss.
How Does Mould Grow?
Eliminating food for mould to grow on can also be difficult. Minute particles of skin, dirt or dust can provide sufficient food for mould to grow in, even in the most unlikely places.
Mould On Windows
Windows, for example, don’t appear to have anything smeared on them, but mould can still grow there. However, any smears of a biological nature (e.g. handprints, food splatters) should be cleaned off as soon as possible before they have time to grow moulds.
Eliminating moisture is a big factor in preventing mould and is much easier to achieve. Window condensation is particularly prone to growing mould if it is allowed to settle or pool.
Reasons For Mould Growth
Mould (mildew) can also grow in places with poor ventilation and rising dampness combined. Some older houses (especially those with wooden flooring) can have particular problems with rising dampness, but fortunately, they also have good ventilation. Problems with mould and rising dampness occur when air is not allowed to circulate in or around items – mildew can often occur on stored items that get damp but can’t breathe (e.g. if wrapped in plastic or packed tightly into a container – my grandmother accidentally ruined some vintage clothing and books this way). Bathrooms are also prone to moulding. An extractor fan – or an open window – to allow steam and dampness to escape is vital.