Terms & Conditions of Excellent Clean Limited
This Agreement is made between Excellent Clean Limited excellentclean.ie (the “Contractor”) and: the party engaging with the Contractor for work (the “Client”).
- These terms and conditions represent a contract between the contractor and the client.
- The Client agrees that engaging the Contractor for work, including verbally placing an order for services when meeting, by telephone, email, and/or website, or any other communication medium shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Contractor, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other Terms of Business or Purchase Conditions put forward by the Client.
- No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by the Contractor.
- The Contractor retains data from customers in the form of names and relevant contact details. This information is solely for the use of the Contractor for services such as administration.
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Our Work Guarantee
- If the Client discovers something that has been serviced incorrectly, irregularly, or wrongly, the Client must notify the Contractor within 48 hours for a re-do of the service. If the Client fails to contact the Contractor within this time, the Customer agrees to pay all service fees and may need to wait until the next scheduled visit.
- The Company has built it's business and reputation by providing its clients with the best possible cleaning service available. Still, the Company realizes, that because its operatives are human beings, they sometimes make mistakes. For this reason, the Company offers a Guarantee. If the Client is not satisfied with any areas that have been cleaned, the Company’s operative will come back to the Client’s premises and re-clean those areas free of charge.
Please note that this guarantee will not apply if the condition of the premises has deteriorated since the original cleaning was undertaken.
- Please note the Contractor operates a no-refund policy, however, any work the Client is not happy with will be rectified free of charge provided the Contractor is informed within 24 hours of the cleaning.
- Refund will be issued only if the Client has canceled a cleaning visit within the allowed time (24 hours) prior to the start of the cleaning session and a payment has been already received by the Company.
- A refund will be issued if a Cleaner does not attend a cleaning visit, payment for which has been already received by the Company
- All work carried out by The Company at your request, whether experimental or otherwise will be charged accordingly. Any work undertaken by The Company on behalf of The Client is carried out on the basis that The Client has fully approved such work whether or not we have received an official order providing there is evidence of written or verbal confirmation to proceed, including letter, facsimile or email correspondence between the parties.
- The Contractor may change the price of the Client’s service, provided the Client is given notice via email, text, or phone call beforehand.
- We shall invoice monthly or at the end of a project dependent on the agreed terms.
- All quotations offered by us are deemed valid for a period of 30 (Thirty) days, after which time we reserve the right to revise the said quotation.
- Any additional work requested that isn’t covered in the original brief will be quoted separately and added to the original invoice. One month’s notice is required to discontinue the service.
All Cleaning service prices are reviewed each year and adjusted in line with inflation, minimum wage increases, or any reasonable circumstances.
- If payment fails/is not collected, the Contractor reserves the right to suspend the cleaning service. If the Contractor then fails to receive monies owed within 30 days, they have the right to contact a collection agency to recover the debt, with the Client being liable for all related charges, collection agency fees, and court-related fees.
- Should you dispute an outstanding invoice and claim to have made the payment, the onus is on you to prove payment has cleared and arrived.
- Any deposits taken prior to the commencement of work are strictly non-refundable.
Your cleaning service schedule is indicated on and included our private calendar event we created for you and is located on our private calendar. We do our best to be prompt and meet the cleaning time indicated, but traffic, other clients, and unforeseen circumstances may affect our scheduled arrival time. Therefore Please understand that all appointment times are (approximate) arrival times. If your scheduled cleaner is going to be more than 30 minutes late, we will contact you. If no arrival time is indicated, then the cleaning will be done between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Our cleaning people appreciate your flexibility. Please allow for an open time frame rather than an exact arrival time when possible.
Health & Safety
- The Contractor sees all issues of Health and Safety as paramount to the service. This includes the well-being of its Clients, Operatives, Staff, Client Customers, and members of the General Public.
- Our Operatives are trained to work safely and will not undertake work that is deemed unsafe.
- All equipment, including electrical, to be used by Excellent Clean LTD must be in good working order. Any Customers home we clean must be a safe working environment in which to do our job properly. Health and safety are important to you as the customer and to Excellent Clean LTD to eliminate any possible accidents. In the event that a house is a hazard or cluttered, we reserve the right for our cleaners to take pictures of the area(s) before and after what was done.
Breaking & Damage Policy
- If asked to dust/clean inside of cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques, or collections, or use your equipment (e.g. vacuum), you agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability Excellent Clean Limited. and/or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
- We will make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. We have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason that we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items.
- Damage must be reported to our office staff by phone or email within 2 business days of service or Clean and Simple Cleaning may not be held liable.
- Excellent Clean Limited. cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION, AND LOCKOUT POLICY
- We reserve the right to cancel any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and wellbeing of our employees.
The company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- We require at least 48-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations.
- Our cleaning hours are from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. If for any circumstance our staff is SENT AWAY or LOCKED OUT from your home between these hours, there will be a cancellation fee of 100% of your typical cleaning rate. We will make every effort to work within the time frame you requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
- For all company-initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions, we will make every attempt to reschedule as close to your regularly scheduled cleaning date as possible.
- If the Client wishes to cancel a regular cleaning service, they must provide at least 7 days’ notice by email or phone call before the next scheduled date.
- The Contractor will send an SMS text message and/or email the day before the next scheduled visit to remind the Client to make any necessary arrangements. If the Client needs to postpone the booking after the SMS/email is sent, they must do so on the day before the booking by phone call only and not the day of the booking. On the day of the cleaning, it is too late to replace the Client’s cleaning with another. There is a 50% cancellation fee if turning our team away at the door or canceling on the day with our office. This is solely to cover the cost of our staff’s wages as their working day will be cut short.
- Cleaning materials are provided by the Company. If you require us to use your solutions or equipment they must be safe to use/operate, in full working order, and must not require any special skills to be used for the purpose of cleaning.
- If the Client has equipment that is complicated to operate, the Client must provide clear and detailed instructions to the Cleaner.
- If the Client requires the Cleaner to use their own materials and equipment including vacuum cleaner the Company cannot accept any liability should anything go wrong with either the equipment or the outcome of using it.
The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs, or compensation (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with a late arrival of Company operatives at the service address.
The Company endeavors to be right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport-related and other problems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company operative may arrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.
The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs, or compensation (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with –
- 1. A cleaning job is not complete due to the lack of hot water or electricity
- 2. Third party entering or present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning process;
Any existing damage to the Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative.
Keys, alarm systems, and security
- If you as the customer require Excellent Clean Limited to hold a key to enter your home, under no circumstances will we keep your address details with the key. However, to identify your key it is acceptable to keep a key fob with your initials to make it easier to identify which key belongs to you.
- You must inform us of any alarm system that needs to be unset or reset. It is in our best interests for your keys to be kept secure at all times.
- It is our policy to keep our customer's keys safe however we will be fully responsible for any keys lost or mislaid for them to be replaced as soon as possible. If you as the customer are present, please make sure that you are there to let us in at the agreed time.
- If we arrive at the designated time and no one is home without giving notice, you as the customer will be responsible for paying Excellent Clean Limited the full amount of hours for that day. No cleaning fee will be refunded.
- Any Incidental costs incurred by the company or cleaners as a result of a client's action will be fully reimbursed by the customer immediately Excellent Clean Limited Clean has a strict no-smoking policy.
- We do not accept anyone smoking while at the client's premises. This also includes the use of computers, telephones, and/or any other personal item/s belonging to the customer which are not permitted to be used except in an emergency
A copy of the current Terms and Conditions is available upon request.
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 0857234204